- Obtained defense verdict in favor of a skilled nursing facility in a wrongful death case in which the plaintiff alleged that care provided to the decedent’s pressure sore did not comply with the standard of care.
- Successfully represented numerous clients in employment cases before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD), the Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights (RICHR), and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Obtained numerous summary judgments and dismissals for clients in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Implied Warranty of Habitability in PI Actions, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, May 26, 2014
- No Duty, No Case: When Summary Judgment is Appropriate in Negligence Actions, The Standard, Feb. 14, 2014
- Mending Broken Promises: Allowing Homeowners to Pursue Claims of Promissory Estoppel Against Lenders When Denied Loan Modifications, 47 New Eng. L. Rev. 985 (2013)
Presenter at ALFAI Labor & Employment Regional Seminar – Atlanta: “Religious Accommodation and Undue Hardship Standard under Groff v. Dejoy,” September 19, 2023.
Presenter at LeadingAge RI Annual Expo and Conference: "Senior Care Litigation," March 22, 2023
Presenter on Employment Webinar "Massachusetts Wage Act: What Employers Need to Know," Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly May 10, 2022
Presenter at Long-Term Care Webinar: "Issues and Strategies for Minimizing Risk in Skilled Nursing Facilities" with CareSafely, January 19, 2022
- Presenter at Long-Term Care Webinar: "COVID-19 Lawsuits: Protect Yourself from Civil & Criminal Liability" with CareSafely, November 24, 2020
- ALFA International Labor & Employment Practice Group and Steering Committee
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Counsel Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Elected by her peers to The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch: Labor and Employment Litigation guide (2021-2024)
- Selected as Top Attorneys in Massachusetts Rising Star (2022)
- Elected by her peers to the Best Lawyers: Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants List (2021-2022)
- Selected to the Women In The Law: Ones to Watch List (2021-2022)
- Named to Super Lawyers' Massachusetts 2020 Annual List of Top Lawyers: Top Women Edition
- Selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine list as a "Rising Star" in Civil Litigation: Defense (2018-2022)
- While in law school, received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Clinical Evidence and Family Law, was a member of Dean’s List, and named as a New England Scholar for academic achievement
- Served as editor on the New England Law Review