Morrison Mahoney, one of the region’s powerhouses in litigation and business law, announced today that twelve of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ list in nine areas of law.
These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. The "Ones to Watch" recipients typically have been in practice for five to nine years.
The following were chosen in their respective practice areas:
- Michael P. Beers, Commercial Litigation
- Francesca L. Cone, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Kathleen A. Federico, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Richard R. Hennessey, Insurance Law
- Bridget A. Lopez, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Corey T. Mastin, Litigation – Construction and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Jessica M. O'Brien, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Caroline M. Smith, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Stephen Troiano, Construction Law and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
New York, NY
- Nicole M. Battisti, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Erin McNamara Boucher, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Lindsey Hanson Campbell, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.