It is with great pride that the partnership of Morrison Mahoney LLP announces the election of seven new partners. Our new partners represent a range of practice areas including workers' compensation, hospital and medical malpractice, professional liability, tort and liability defense, government investigations, construction litigation, products liability, insurance fraud and forensic investigations, insurance coverage litigation and arbitrations, arson and fraud, appellate, employment and labor, commercial and business litigation, legal malpractice and municipal liability.
“The election of so many highly qualified partners speaks volumes of the depth of talent that we have across all offices of Morrison Mahoney and the investment by our leaders in mentoring and professional development,” said Managing Partner Scott Burke.
The new partners are:
- David H. Allweiss (New York, NY) - David concentrates his practice in the area of workers’ compensation defense and represents carriers, third-party administrators, and self-insured employers in the defense of workers’ compensation claims filed in New York.
- Lindsey Hanson Campbell (Worcester, MA) - Lindsey's practice is focused on the defense of healthcare providers in malpractice and professional liability matters. She represents physicians, nurses and medical institutions in both state and federal courts. As part of her practice, she assists clients in defending complaints filed with the Board of Registration in Medicine/Nursing and claims asserted under the Healthcare Payment Reform Act.
- Jessica M. O'Brien (Boston, MA) - Jessica concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability, and construction litigation. She has represented homeowners, business owners, medical professionals, and contractors in all phases of litigation, including jury trials, dispositive motions, mediations, and appeals.
- Linda M. Smith (Manchester, NH) - Linda's practice is focused on primarily tort defense, professional liability and employment cases. She has represented attorneys, insurance agents, accountants and home inspectors. Linda also handles coverage disputes, interpleader complaints and SIU matters.
- Brian A. Suslak (Manchester, NH) - Brian concentrates his practice in the areas of general liability and insurance defense litigation, professional liability, products liability, bad faith defense, and insurance coverage. He has represented insurance companies, property owners, construction companies, businesses, and other business and individuals in civil actions and insurance coverage matters in state and federal court throughout New England.
- Erin F. Thron (Springfield, MA) - Erin's practice is focused in diverse practice areas including hospital and medical malpractice defense, mental health law, employment, and legal malpractice. She successfully defends healthcare professionals subject to complaints with the Board of Registration in Medicine, before various state licensing agencies, and in the state and federal courts.
- Jacqueline A. Welch (Boston, MA) - Jacqueline concentrates her practice in professional liability and legal malpractice, government investigations, corporate litigation, business and land use areas. She previously served for over five years as an Assistant Attorney General in the Office of the Attorney General focusing on unfair and deceptive business practices in banking, corporate, real estate, and non-profit sectors.
Congratulations to our new partners, and thank you to the partners who mentor and contribute to their success.