It is with great pride that the partnership of Morrison Mahoney LLP announces the election of eight new partners.
The new partners represent a range of practice areas including aviation, maritime, insurance coverage, construction litigation, professional liability defense, medical malpractice, transportation, and commercial and business litigation.
“The election of so many highly qualified partners speaks volumes of the depth of talent that we have across all offices of Morrison Mahoney and the investment by our leaders in mentoring and professional development,” said Managing Partner Scott Burke.
The new partners are:
- Nicole Battisti (New York) – Nicole’s practice is focused on a broad range of matters including products liability, tort and general liability litigation, aviation litigation, and insurance coverage disputes. She has experience in defending consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, as well as complex and mass tort litigation, at both the state and federal level.
- Erin Boucher (Worcester) – Erin is an experienced litigation attorney who concentrates her practice on the defense of physicians, nurses and other medical professionals in medical malpractice and professional liability matters. Erin’s practice also includes the representation of clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including construction law issues, products liability, and premises liability.
- Kathleen Federico (Boston) – Kathleen’s practice focuses on general liability, premises liability and product liability in both state and federal courts. Kathleen is a recent graduate of the MBA 2018-2019 Leadership Academy and recipient of the 2019 MassDLA Rising Star Award.
- Christopher Storm (Boston) – Chris represents insurance companies, national retailers, attorneys, and real estate and design professionals in the areas of professional liability, insurance coverage, tort and liability defense, and commercial and business litigation. He is also a Proctor of Admiralty with experience in maritime liens, Jones Act and Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA) cases.
- Bridget Lopez (Boston) – Bridget represents insurance companies and insureds in a range of civil litigation cases, including general liability, automobile tort, construction, premises liability, and M.G.L. c. 93A claims. She has extensive experience coordinating the defense of automobile and premises liability claims, many of which have proceeded to trial with favorable results.
- Amanda Prosek (Providence) – Amanda's practice focuses on auto and premises liability and the defense of bad faith claims. Her practice also includes the defense and litigation of a wide variety of civil actions, including toxic tort liability and product liability claims. Prior to re-joining the firm Amanda worked for the Office of the Judge Advocate General, U.S. Navy, in the Tort Claims Division with a concentration in medical malpractice.
- Stephen Troiano (Boston) – Stephen focuses his practice on the defense of claims involving construction, trucking and transportation, product liability, employment litigation and a wide range of general liability and commercial litigation. He also represents designers, sellers and renters of construction equipment and products.
- Lori Vaulding (Boston) – Lori concentrates her practice in the area of medical malpractice and represents physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals in medical malpractice claims and Board disciplinary matters.
Congratulations to our new partners, and thank you to the partners who mentor and contribute to their success.