Morrison Mahoney LLP, one of the region’s leading litigation firms, is pleased to announce that The Best Lawyers in America® has named Brent A. Tingle the 2019 Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in Boston.
This recognition is awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for each specialty and location. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
In addition, 13 Morrison Mahoney lawyers have been recognized in the 2019 list in 5 areas of law. Six out of the thirteen are newly listed Best Lawyers.
The following were chosen in their respective practice areas for 2019:
- Anthony Abeln, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Michael Aylward, Insurance Law
- James A. Bello, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Grace V.B. Garcia, Insurance Law
- John P. Graceffa, Insurance Law
- Edwin F. Landers, Jr., Insurance Law
- Richard L. Neumeier, Appellate Practice
- Brent A. Tingle, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Tory A. Weigand, Commercial Litigation
- William Smart, Medical Malpractice – Defendants
- Dennis Anti, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendant
- John G. Bagley, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- John F. Burke, Jr., Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
About Morrison Mahoney
With over 180 attorneys, ten offices throughout New England, New York and New Jersey, and an impressive record at trial, Morrison Mahoney is one of the region’s powerhouses in litigation and business law. Established in 1948, Morrison Mahoney has been partnering with clients to achieve desired outcomes to their most complicated legal challenges.