Morrison Mahoney, one of the region’s powerhouses in litigation and business law, announced today that eight of its partners have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 edition in five areas of law.
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on a comprehensive peer-review evaluation process. The following Morrison Mahoney attorneys were selected in their respective practice areas for 2018:
- John G. Bagley for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- James A. Bello for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- John F. Burke, Jr. for Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- John P. Graceffa for Insurance Law
- Peter C. Knight for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Edwin F. Landers, Jr. for Insurance Law
- Richard L. Neumeier for Appellate Practice Law
- Brent A. Tingle for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.