Since inception of our firm in 1948, we have provided skilled business law advice and counsel to insurance agents and brokers. Our insurance agent and broker practice is preeminent in the areas of agency mergers and acquisitions, agency perpetuation, employment agreements, as well as other legal issues confronting business including licensing and other regulatory matters.
We provide full and complete legal services to insurance agents, brokers, and carriers including advising on:
- Agency mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- Agency perpetuation
- Licensing and regulatory matters
- Incorporation and other business organizations
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Agency valuation
- Agency clusters
- Business brokerage arrangements
- General business law matters
For more information about how we can assist you, please contact David A. Bakst.