As Morrison Mahoney is first and foremost one of the most respected and preeminent trial firms in the Northeast, it is no surprise that our commercial and business litigation practice is highly successful and extensive. We represent hundreds of businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives encompassing a variety of business disputes and issues ranging from the multi-faceted, complex, and national to more singular, direct, and local matters. Whether representing an individual businessman, executive, an established corporation, or a start-up enterprise, we bring the full force of our talent and commitment to bear.
Our success derives from both our knowledge and ability in the courtroom and our devotion to our business clients' needs. Our business litigation and trial service is designed to work closely with our business clients in all aspects of the litigation process including strategy, budgeting, risk analysis, and resource allocation.
Our attorneys are adept at developing strategies, negotiating, litigating, engaging in alternative dispute resolution, and advocating for business clients in these areas:
- Shareholder disputes
- Employment discrimination and employment contract disputes
- Buy-outs, acquisition and merger issues
- Commercial landlord-tenant matters and lease negotiations
- Real property title disputes
- General contract disputes
- Commercial and vendor contracts
- Partnership and closely-held corporation issues
- Business regulation
- Real estate development and project disputes
- Project finance litigation
- Corporate governance
- Broker/dealer issues
- Franchisor/franchisee disputes
- Non-competition covenants
- Computer fraud
- Privacy issues
- Unfair competition claims
- Good faith and fair dealing claims
- Intellectual property including trade secrets, trademark and trade regulation
- Land use
- Civil rights
- Loan workout and bankruptcy issues
- Bank counsel on commercial transactions
- Environmental issues
- Financial/banking disputes
- State and federal whistleblower claims
Morrison Mahoney's experience includes counseling and representation during all stages of an existing or potential dispute ranging from pre-suit investigation through formal filing and appeal. We have regularly appeared in most state and federal courts as well as before state and federal administrative agencies and proceedings, arbitrations and mediations.
The hallmark to our successful business litigation is our pragmatic, focused, and no nonsense approach to trial preparation and advocacy. It is an approach which incorporates the specific client's objectives, interests, and circumstances with a thought-out and cooperative litigation strategy designed to achieve success in the shortest time with minimal disruptions to your business.
We are about efficiency and results.
For more information on how Morrison Mahoney can assist you in a commercial and business litigation matter, please contact any of our commercial and business litigation attorneys.
Related Practice Areas:
- Commercial Financing
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Protection
- Employment and Labor
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Business Law and Regulatory Matters
- Real Estate Transactions