Morrison Mahoney’s health care practice group works with health care entities to help them navigate complex regulatory schemes and issues. We serve hospitals, managed care organizations, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, speciality care organizations, and physician practice groups.
Our attorneys can assist your organization with:
- Representing providers and health care professionals before their respective regulatory boards
- Assisting organizations with health care regulatory compliance
- Preparing and reviewing medical staff bylaws and peer review policies
- Advising clients on HIPAA, EMTALA, HITECH, Stark, and other Federal and state laws that impact the health care field
- Preparing and assisting clients in responding to Federal and state regulatory surveys and local and state agency investigations
- Educating health care professionals and organizations through presentations and webinars on topics such as risk management, compliance, senior care, and the Medicare Secondary Payor Act
- Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting employment-related contracts for health care professionals, including offer letters, employment agreements, buy-in agreements, buy-out agreements, and related documentation for the transition of private practices into hospital-affiliated groups
For more information about how Morrison Mahoney can assist you with a health law issue, please contact any of our health law attorneys.