The transactional lawyers at Morrison Mahoney provide a wide range of services to clients looking to acquire and sell real property. With years of experience in this field, our attorneys represent and assist a broad base of clients from the negotiation and drafting of letters of intent, to purchase and sale agreements, through the ultimate closing on the property with any related financing.
In addition to the transactional work, our attorneys assist clients with:
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases
- Resolution of title disputes
- Securing real estate attachments
- Issuance of title insurance policies
- Recording of deeds, mortgages, and related security agreements in the appropriate registries of deeds throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
For more information on how Morrison Mahoney can assist you in a real estate matter, please contact any of our real estate lawyers.