Boston Partner Scott Burke promotes the firm's reputation with a series of speaking engagements in May and June. Several of the programs are presented at the request of CNA, our largest client.
- Scott presented a CLE risk management seminar at the Grappone Center in Concord, NH, on May 6 for 100 NH attorneys. Scott's program covered risk management issues in client selection, intake, and management; risks associated with the business of running a law office; conflicts; and duties of managing support staff.
- On May 6, Scott presented a risk management program for a mid-sized, regional firm in Providence, RI. Scott's program covered risk management and ethics.
- On May 14, Scott will be part of a four-member panel presenting an annual 1/2 day MCLE program entitled "Introduction to Taking Depositions."
- On May 18, Scott will participate in MCLE's offering of the SJC's mandated day-long course for new attorneys, "Practicing with Professionalism." Scott's segment will address the audience of 300 on managing the attorney-client relationship and ethical risks associated with cloud computing and social media.
- On June 3, Scott will be providing a risk management program for a mid-sized NH firm.