The Springfield Business Practice, led by Partner Brad Martin, recently completed the following:
- Represented the owner/development in a $19 million construction loan financing of a 250 unit apartment project in downtown Amherst, Massachusetts;
- Represented the real estate arm of a large commercial client in a $3.1 million mortgage refinancing involving four properties in Maine, Connecticut, and New York;
- Represented the largest industrial pipe distributor in the Northeast in a $5 million asset-based commercial line of credit;
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in a $3.3 million sale of three industrial warehouse and manufacturing buildings in Framingham, Massachusetts; and
- Represented the developer in a $26 million construction loan financing of a private student housing project in Amherst, Massachusetts.