Our Springfield Office
Our Springfield office has represented regional and national and international clients in diverse matters since 1984. Our Springfield attorneys have decades of experience in Western Massachusetts’s legal environment and excel in meeting the business and litigation needs of local, regional, and national clients.
Our office is located within walking distance of the Hampden County Superior and Springfield District courts and the United States Federal courthouse.
- Airport: Bradley International Airport (BDL) is located about 20 miles away from our Springfield office
- Public Transit: Springfield Union Station is less than a ten-minute walk from our Springfield office
- Parking: Tower Square Parking Garage is located in the office tower
- Park on Level B or C near the entrance for the Office Tower. If you park on Level B, there will be stairs going up to the Security Desk
- You will be required to stop at the Security Desk and show identification to get a visitor’s pass
- Take the elevators on the left hand side to the 24th floor
Major Practice Areas in Springfield
Our Springfield, Massachusetts attorneys handle a wide variety of other practice areas for Central and Western MA.
Lead Attorneys, Springfield Office