Litigation Attorney - MA & ME
Morrison Mahoney LLP seeks a civil litigation attorney for its Boston, Massachusetts office, who is admitted to practice in the State of Maine or has obtained a sufficient UBE score to be admitted to the jurisdictions.
Areas of Concentration:
- Professional and General Liability
- Products Liability
- Tort and Liability Defense
- Admission to the Massachusetts and Maine State Bars or possess a sufficient UBE score to be admitted to the jurisdictions.
- At least 3 years (10 years maximum) litigation experience, professional and general liability preferred.
- Strong legal research and writing skills.
Salary Range: $90K - $125K
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Lauren Steffen, Recruiting Coordinator at: email@example.com.
Located in Boston’s “Innovation District” on the Fort Point Channel, our office is conveniently located near South Station, Downtown Boston, and the Seaport District. We are excited about our continued growth and look forward to partnering with you on your own journey.
Morrison Mahoney LLP is an AV-rated law firm with 10 offices in the northeast and is expanding its offices. Members of our team enjoy opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a collegial and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees.
Working at Morrison Mahoney LLP Provides:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental, Medical and Vision.
- Professional development and a multi-faceted Mentoring Program.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Corporate discounts.
- FSA and HSA Plan option(s) to help offset taxes for employees and dependents.
- 401K Plan/Employer match.
- Group Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Self-Insured Short-Term Disability benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wireless phone/services stipend.
Morrison Mahoney’s policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification, as protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.