Paralegal - Boston, MA
Our Boston office seeks a full-time paralegal to assist multiple attorneys who specialize in liability (professional, product, and premises). Candidates must have at least two years of experience, be well-organized, demonstrate an ability to multi-task and work independently, and be detail-orientated.
- Organizing case documents and files
- Processing authorizations
- Managing discovery
- Completing deposition summaries
- 2+ years of prior litigation experience
- Excellent academic record
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morrison Mahoney is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.