Paralegal - Manchester, NH
Our Manchester, NH office is looking for a full-time paralegal. This role is responsible for organizing case documents and files, processing authorizations, discovery management, preparing medical record chronologies and binders, and completing deposition summaries. The ideal candidate will be well organized, demonstrate an ability to multi-task, and be detail-oriented.
- Organize case files and documents
- Manage discovery
- Prepare medical record chronologies
- Paralegal Certificate required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent academic record
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Morrison Mahoney is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.