Paralegal - Boston, MA
Our Boston office seeks a full-time paralegal to assist multiple attorneys specializing in medical malpractice. Candidates must have at least 3+ years’ experience, possess critical and analytical thinking skills, be well-organized, demonstrate an ability to multi-task and work independently, and be detail-orientated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing pleadings
- Assisting with and managing discovery
- Drafting Chronologies
- Processing authorizations
- Completing depositions summaries
- Corresponding and interfacing with clients and court clerks
- Gathering data and information
- Paralegal degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Excellent academic record
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines, and be resourceful
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience using document management for saving and locating files
Proficiency with e-filing and navigating court websites
- Proficiency in PDF software, particularly Nuance Power PDF.
- Ability to add bates stamping, combine files, separate files, and edit PDFs
- Ability to use West Case Notebook effectively to work efficiently, particularly for facts, characters, transcripts, exhibits, research issues, etc.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morrison Mahoney is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.