Legal Assistant - Worcester, MA
Our Worcester office seeks a full-time litigation legal assistant with at least three years of experience. We are seeking a self-starter who is detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills, who is knowledgeable in Federal and State Court filings.
- 3+ years of experience in a legal assistant role
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and prioritize tasks independently and logically, with little direction
- Strong typing and computer skills including calendaring and E-filing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Nuance, Edocs, Prolaw and Outlook.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morrison Mahoney is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.