Morrison Mahoney Partner Steven J. Bolotin will be part of a panel of experts, hosted by the Massachusetts Bar Association, to discuss the complicated state of attorney-client relations in the closely held business context. The panel will be held on Thursday, March 15, from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. at the Massachusetts Bar Association, 20 West Street, Boston.
The Massachusetts Bar Association and Lawyers Weekly will present Fiduciary duties when representing LLCS: How to avoid malpractice traps.
- Attorneys’ responsibilities to non-clients, including exceptions to the general rule
- Recent cases, including Baker v. Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr and Accutrax LLC v. Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, that have expanded those responsibilities
- Best practices for avoiding liability
- Steven J. Bolotin, Morrison Mahoney LLP
- Terence J. Welsh, MBA Insurance Agency
- Shehla Syed, West Hill Technology Company
- Kas DeCarvalho, Pannone Lopes
Cost: Free for MBA members, $45 for non-members
Sponsored by: Morrison Mahoney LLP and Massachusetts Bar Association Insurance Agency
To register click here