The National Forum for Environmental & Toxic Tort Issues (“FETTI”) is comprised of individuals, companies and firms actively engaged in the adjustment, settlement and defense of casualty or property claims arising out of environmental damage or exposure to toxic substances. Each year, its members convene in the Chicago area to host a world-class seminar on a broad range of environmental issues with nationally recognized speakers. At the seminar, professionals who are recognized experts in their fields offer informative and provocative programs to enhance our members’ understanding of the ever-changing environmental and toxic tort issues they face in their professions.
On Thursday, October 5, 2017, Michael Aylward will present the "Insurance Law Update 2017" and cover the following topics:
- Allocation and trigger issues in the wake of R.T. Vanderbilt
- The Yin and Yang of asbestos exclusions
- Manifestly confusing: what’s the state of trigger law in Pennsylvania?
- Assigning coverage rights to successor entities
- Will Xia pioneer new strategies for undermining pollution exclusions?
- Doing the right thing: limitations on coverage for voluntary payments
- Emerging pollution liability insurance policy claims and issues
- Update on the Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance
For more information about the conference, please click here.