On December 6, 2019, Morrison Mahoney Partner Robert Cassot will be presenting the breakout session “Screening new clients, Billing and Fee Agreements” during the CBA’s Professionalism Boot Camp. Presented by the Connecticut Bar Association, the program will focus on the skills needed to practice effectively and ethically. The CLE will also cover launching and navigating a successful career in law.
You Will Learn
- Best practices to avoid being grieved, including client communications and billing arrangements
- How to leverage technology to maximize your success
- About the insurance needs of attorneys and the products available
- How to navigate law firm life
- How to develop business
- About the legal ethics of social media
Who Should Attend
Attorneys with less than seven years of practice will benefit from this program.
To register, please click here or call 860-223-4400.