Jessica is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability, and construction litigation, and represents homeowners, business owners, medical professionals, and contractors in general liability cases.
Jessica has successfully argued appeals before the Appellate Division of the District Court and the Massachusetts Appeals Court. She has also served as second chair at jury trials and represented parties at mediation.
While in law school, Jessica served as an Editor for the New England Law Review.
- Drafted successful motion for summary judgment in case involving a roofer who was rendered paraplegic on the jobsite, where plaintiff argued that our client was negligent in the hiring and oversight of its general contractor
- Drafted and argued successful motion for summary judgment in medical malpractice case in which the plaintiff alleged that our client committed civil rights violations, ultimately resulting in his decedent’s death
- Why the Kennedy v. Louisiana Holding Does Not Afford Missouri a Voice
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Honors & Awards
- Sandra Day O'Connor Merit Scholarship