Jessica is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability, construction litigation, and employment/discrimination law.
Jessica has represented business owners, medical professionals, and contractors in all phases of litigation, including jury trials, dispositive motions, mediations, and appeals.
Jessica has first chaired three Superior Court jury trials with defense verdicts and has second chaired other major trials. She has also won multiple summary judgment motions and has handled numerous mediations.
While in law school, Jessica served as an Editor for the New England Law Review.
- Obtained defense verdict in premises liability case brought against apartment owner by former tenant
- Obtained defense verdict in patron’s premises liability lawsuit against restaurant owner
- Drafted successful motion for summary judgment in case involving a roofer who was rendered paraplegic on the jobsite, where plaintiff argued that our client was negligent in the hiring and oversight of its general contractor
- Drafted and argued successful motion for summary judgment in medical malpractice case in which the plaintiff alleged that our client committed civil rights violations, ultimately resulting in his decedent’s death
- Why the Kennedy v. Louisiana Holding Does Not Afford Missouri a Voice
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Honors & Awards
- Elected by her peers to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ Product Liability Litigation - Defendants List (2021-2023)
- Sandra Day O'Connor Merit Scholarship