Mark is the Liaison Partner for the Providence Office. He has more than thirty-two years of trial and civil litigation experience. Mark’s practice has concentrated in the defense of professional liability claims, including medical and legal malpractice, products liability actions and personal injury claims. He has represented national business clients and insurance companies in Rhode Island state and federal courts. Mark has also lectured and published articles on his defense practice in Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island Bar Association,
- Insurance Committee, RI Bar Association, former Chairman
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Defense Research Institute
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Experienced in Multi District Litigation in Rhode Island.
- Lead trial counsel in hundreds of jury trials, bench trials and arbitration hearings.
- Former instructor for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy Training.
- Selected as Super Lawyer in Rhode Island.