Charlene has more than twenty-eight years of litigation and workers’ compensation experience. She represents clients in a wide range of subject areas including workers’ compensation, general liability, premises and motor vehicle liability, professional liability, product liability and insurance coverage matters. Her clients include businesses, insurance companies, insureds and self-insureds. During her career, Charlene has had the opportunity to work directly and extensively with insurance adjusters, supervisors, managers and other insurance professionals. Her practice involves the representation of clients in complex civil and workers’ compensation cases through trial and appeal.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Connecticut Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Served as managing attorney and lead trial attorney for national and regional insurers for over twenty-five years.
- Appointed as Attorney Trial Referee and Fact Finder/Arbitrator by the Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Recognized as a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist by the Connecticut Bar Association.