Michelle is a partner in the Hartford and Bridgeport offices of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of professional liability, premises liability, construction defect, dram shop and hospitality defense, transportation liability, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, product liability, employment litigation, regulatory matters, and construction accidents. With over 20 years of trial practice and civil litigation experience, Michelle represents businesses, insurance companies, insureds and self-insureds. Among her more memorable cases, Michelle participated in the briefing of a significant appellate case, which determined Connecticut's standard for the admission of scientific evidence.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Professionalism Section
- Connecticut Bar Association: Women in the Law Committee
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Supreme Court Historic Society