Michelle has over sixteen years of trial practice and civil litigation experience. She represents businesses, insurance companies, insureds and self-insureds in a broad range of subject matters including premises liability, construction defect claims, dram shop and hospitality defense, product liability, professional liability, transportation liability, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, employment litigation, regulatory matters, and construction accidents. Among her more memorable cases, Michelle participated in the briefing of a significant appellate case, which determined Connecticut's standard for the admission of scientific evidence.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Professionalism Section
- Connecticut Bar Association: Women in the Law Committee
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Supreme Court Historic Society