Robert has been practicing law since 1996. He has represented clients on a broad range of issues including legal malpractice, intentional torts, premises liability, sex abuse claims, wrongful death and toxic torts. He has also litigated complicated indemnification issues and other complex matters involving multiple parties. His clients have included attorneys, insurance agencies, real estate agencies, retailers and shopping malls, trucking companies and private schools. Prior to attending law school, Robert served four years as a field artillery officer in the United States Army. Subsequent to his military service, he worked for four years as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
Defense Research Institute
- Lead counsel and first chair in more than thirty trials, arbitrations and administrative hearings.
- Appellate Court victories in legal malpractice cases:
- Moore v. Crone, 114 Conn. App. 443;
- Terracino v. Gordon and Hiller, 121 Conn. App. 795;
- Davies v. Jezek, 123 Conn. App. 595;
- Schaeppi v. Unifund, 161 Conn. App. 33;
- Lichaj v. Sconyers, 163 Conn. App. 419.
- Settled dozens of wrongful death actions, as well as complicated matters involving numerous parties.
- Selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers magazine list in Professional Liability: Defense (2012–2019)
- Elected by his peers to The Best Lawyers in America© Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Guide (2021)