Chris is the Liaison Partner for the Parsippany Office and has tried numerous cases to verdict involving products, professional and commercial liability matters.
Chris has argued before the New Jersey Supreme Court pertaining to construction matters and before the Appellate Division on insurance coverage issues. He has had numerous trials as a Prosecutor and has also worked in the Office of the Attorney General for the State of New Jersey.
Chris has also been engaged in the investigation of fraud related matters on behalf of private and public entities. Investigations involved contractual fraud relating to bid submissions and violations of statutory guidelines in terms of health care services.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America Fellow
- New Jersey Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Instructor
- Yale University Mock Trial Judge
- Insurance Coverage Arbitrator
- Continuing Dental Professionals Education Panelist
- Continuing Insurance Professionals Education Seminar Leader