Jeff is a partner in the Springfield office of Morrison Mahoney. His practice focuses on the defense of medical and legal professionals, health care law, employment litigation and general liability defense. He has successfully represented professionals, businesses and non-profit organizations in a variety of complex civil actions in state and federal court.
In addition, Jeff regularly counsels health care providers in matters of regulatory compliance, including HIPAA and Stark, as well as in proceedings before state and federal administrative boards.
While in law school, Jeff served as a staff member and the Senior Note Editor of the Western New England Law Review.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Western New England Law Review, Advisory Committee
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Honors & Awards
- Elected by his peers to the Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants List (2021-2022)
- Named a "Rising Star" in the area of medical malpractice defense by the publishers of Boston Magazine (2014-2016)