Rob serves as the Liaison Partner for the Springfield Office. He has been practicing law in Western Massachusetts since 1986. Since joining the firm in 1989, his practice has concentrated in the areas of tort and liability defense, professional liability, products liability and consumer protection. He represents businesses, farmers, insureds, insurance companies, self-insureds and individuals. Rob defends clients in civil litigation in both state and federal courts.
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Hampden County Bar Association, Member
- Tec Cast Inc. v. First Liberty Insurance, 81 Mass. App. Ct. 1132 (2012)judgment affirmed.
- Sampson v. Target, 750 F.Supp.2d, 354 (D.Mass. 2010) obtained summary judgment in favor of client.
- Clairmont v. Target Corp., 2012 WL 6553587 (D.Mass, Ponsor, J.) obtained summary judgment in favor of client.
Honors and Awards
- Elected by his peers to The Best Lawyers in America© Personal Injury Litigation guide (2023)