Chanchal is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She has significant experience across a wide range of civil litigation matters and concentrates her practice in the areas of tort and liability defense, including premises liability, construction, and motor vehicle torts.
Prior to joining the firm, Chanchal worked with law firms focusing on e-discovery, civil litigation practice, setting up firm practices, establishing a trademark law practice, and management and firm operations. She also worked with one of India’s leading full-service law firms, based in Mumbai, India, and handled corporate law matters.
Chanchal is fluent in English, Hindi, and Chhattisgarhi and licensed to practice law in India.
- Analysis of Farmer Rights: In the Light of Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers Rights Act of India published in European Intellectual Property Review, EIPR (2011), 33(11), p. 708 (Co-Authored)
- Dynamics of Regional Trade Agreements and WTO: Developing Countries’ Perspectives, published in AA Law forum by John H Carey II, School of Law, Anglo American University, Prague, Czech Republic, 2010 Sept. No. 2 AALF 13 (Co-Authored)
- Jurisdiction to determine Jurisdiction: Principles of Separability and Kompetenz, published by International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management, 77(2) Arbitration 201-206 (2011). This article was later cited in (2017) V8 YLJ 002. (Co-Authored)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston (SABA)
- Indian Red Cross Society
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Merit issued by Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (Gold Medal in Corporate Law)
- Speaker, Winning Team – October 2010, 1st NLIU-Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition