Jessica is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of Tort and Liability Defense and represents both individuals and corporations in personal injury, premises liability, and malpractice matters. She also advises insurers on issues involving coverage.
Prior to joining Morrison Mahoney, Jessica worked in local government where she effectively represented the City of Boston in a variety of administrative proceedings.
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Criminal Procedure I, Products Liability, and Remedies;
- Trustee Scholar Award
- New England Scholar for academic achievement
- Sandra Day O’Connor Merit Scholarship and the Trustee Scholarship
- Served as Executive Literary Editor on the New England Law Review