Janelle is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of tort and liability defense. She represents insurance companies and their insureds in a range of civil litigation matters, including automobile, construction, and premises liability matters.
Prior to joining Morrison Mahoney, Janelle worked as an immigration attorney defending asylum-seekers in removal proceedings before the Executive Office of Immigration Review.
- Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- IRS Certified Volunteer Income Tax Preparer
Honors & Awards
- CALI Award - Discovery and Depositions
- CALI Award - Advanced Lawyering Skills
- Chi Alpha Sigma Honor Society