Lindsey is an associate in the Worcester office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice on the defense of physicians, nurses and other medical professionals in malpractice and professional liability matters. Her practice includes the defense of healthcare providers and institutions in both state and federal courts. Lindsey also assists clients in responding to complaints filed with the Board of Registration in Medicine/Nursing and claims asserted under the Healthcare Payment Reform Act.
- Favorable dispositive motions for clinicians and institutions facing malpractice claims
- Successful arguments at Medical Malpractice Tribunals forcing plaintiffs to dismiss or post bond to proceed
- Developed favorable case law on premiere theory of ostensible/apparent agency in the setting of healthcare liability
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Morrison Mahoney Associate Committee
- Rhode Island Bar Association