Zac is an associate in the Hartford office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of professional liability, tort, and liability defense. Zac also devotes his time to handling appeals in State Administrative Agencies, the Connecticut Appellate, and the Connecticut Supreme Court. He also represents non-medical professionals including attorneys, and insurance agents claiming negligence and malpractice. Zac also represents insureds, landowners, and individual defendants in premises and general liability defense claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Zac served as a judicial law clerk for Justice Lubbie Harper, Judge Thomas Bishop, and Judge Stuart Bear of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
While in law school, Zac served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Western New England Law Review. Also during law school, Zac externed for Judge Katherine A. Robertson, United States District Court, in Springfield, Massachusetts, and clerked for Judge Robert G. Fields, in the Massachusetts Housing Court, Western Division. Zac also worked for a mid-sized firm in Springfield, Massachusetts, specializing in civil litigation, probate, and real estate matters.
Zac is currently an Adjunct Professor at the Western New England University School of Law where he teaches Academic Success to first-year law students, as well as an Adjunct Professor at his alma mater, the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he teaches Introduction to Law to Sophomore business students within the Isenberg School of Management.
- I Beg Your Pardon: Ex Parte Garland Overruled; The Presidential Pardon is No Longer Unlimited, 41 W. New Eng. L. Rev. 183 (2019)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Awards: Advanced Legal Analysis I & II; Business Organizations; Electronic Discovery; Federal Litigation Pre-Trial Phase; Landlord and Tenant Law; and Lawyering Skills.
- Western New England Law Review Benjamin D. Novak Award for Outstanding Writing