Kristen is an associate in the New York office of Morrison Mahoney. Her practice focuses on the defense of insurance carriers and employers in their workers’ compensation and disability claims. Prior to joining the firm, Kristen represented both insurers and claimants in their workers’ compensation and Social Security disability claims. While in law school, Kristen served as the Moot Court Director for her school’s chapter of the National Black Law Student Association. She additionally was selected by the NBLSA to perform pro bono legal work for human trafficking survivors in Miami, FL.
- New York City Bar Association, Insurance Law Committee
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Association of Black Women Attorneys, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.