Tom is of counsel in the Parsippany office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial liability, professional liability, premises liability, products liability, dram shop defense and environmental litigation. Tom has been lead counsel in excess of 50 civil jury trials to verdict in the majority of New Jersey Superior Court Vicinages and Federal District Court.
Before joining Morrison Mahoney, Tom worked at a firm that specializes in complex litigation and conflict resolution for over 25 years. He also has experience as a Judicial Clerk in the Hudson County Superior Court and as an Assistant Prosecutor in the office of the Hudson County Prosecutor.
Tom has handled numerous appearances and arguments before the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey as well as argument before the New Jersey Supreme Court in Creanga v. Jardal, 185 N.J. 345 (2005).
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Claims Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, Trustee
Honors & awards
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine list (2017 – Present)