Jack has over 43 years experience in civil litigation and trial and appellate practice. He has represented businesses, individuals, insurers, insureds and self-insureds in a broad variety of matters including products liability, professional liability, general liability, insurance first party matters, arson and fraud, workers compensation, mold and other toxic torts, and commercial litigation. Jack has also served as an arbitrator and mediator in insurance and insurance-related disputes.
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Lead counsel in over 100 civil jury and bench trials in Massachusetts state and federal courts and administrative agencies; appellate counsel before Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and Appeals Court, and administrative appellate boards.
- Speaker at bar association seminars on tort and insurance issues and civil practice.
- Volunteer Judge, Massachusetts Bar Association Mock Trial Competition.
- Co-author, initial Longshore Desk Book and supplement, United States Department of Labor, Benefits Review Board, 1978, 1979.
Honors & Awards
- Elected by his peers to The Best Lawyers in America© Product Liability Litigation Defense guide (2018-2021)