Chris is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of products liability, premises liability, contract law, construction site accidents, and commercial litigation. Chris is licensed to practice in Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and New York, and has more than eight years of litigation experience in both state and federal courts.
Chris served as both prosecutor and defense counsel in the United States Air Force, where he tried 20 bench and jury trials in serious criminal cases. Chris established a successful track record of convictions as a prosecutor in high-profile drug distribution and sexual assault cases. Chris was also a Special United States Attorney in the Department of Justice, prosecuting felonies and misdemeanors committed on federal property.
Chris is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy, where he majored in political science and minored in Mandarin Chinese. After graduation, Chris began his career as an acquisition officer for the United States Air Force. In that role, Chris participated in all aspects of the government contracting process, from drafting contract specifications to leading source selection evaluations. After becoming a Judge Advocate, Chris continued his career in government contracting as the lead contracts attorney for Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri.
- Served as technical editor of the New England Law Review
Honors & Awards
- Ranked as the Air Force’s top rookie defense counsel for the central U.S.
- Recipient of Trustee’s Scholarship Award awarded to the two students with the highest GPAs per year.
- Awarded the CALI Excellence for Future Awards for excellence in USS Secured Transactions, UCC Negotiable Instruments, Public International Law, Criminal Law, and Criminal Procedure.
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association