John has more than 20 years of trial practice, including civil and criminal litigation. A former assistant district attorney, he has tried to verdict over 100 criminal and civil cases in state courts. He now specializes in defending medical malpractice actions. The majority of the medical malpractice actions involve wrongful death or serious personal injury.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- First chair in more than 100 civil and criminal trials in state court.
- Former Hampden County Assistant District Attorney
Honors & Awards
- Elected by his peers to the Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants guide (2021-2022)