Rachael is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of general liability, premises liability and products liability, and represents businesses, manufacturers and insurance companies on various liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Rachael worked as an associate attorney at a law firm handling a variety of litigation matters.
While in law school, Rachael worked at Morrison Mahoney part-time as a law clerk. She also served as the Business Managing Editor on the Executive Board of the New England Law Review. Additionally, Rachael competed on the Regional Mock Trial Team for two years, and served as Class Representative for the Student Bar Association.
- Authored and published, “FIFA: For the Game or For-Profit?” 51 New England Law Review 423 (2017)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Practice
- Best Direct Examination, Quinnipiac ABA Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition
- New England Scholar Award