Gerardo is an associate in the New York office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of general liability, professional liability, product liability, subrogation and New York Labor Law.
Gerardo is an experienced litigator who has obtained summary judgment for his clients on numerous occasions and has successfully engaged in settlement negotiations at mediations and settlement conferences. He is proactive in handling his cases and involved in all aspects of discovery including court appearances, depositions, and drafting and arguing motions.
- New York State Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New York Cares, Volunteer
honors & awards
- Recipient of the Honorable Earle C. Bastow Memorial Scholarship, Albany Law