Richard is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He represents some of the nation’s leading insurance carriers in a variety of civil litigation matters involving commercial property policies, professional and general liability policies, home owners policies, and builders risk policies. He has extensive coverage experience in a variety of matters across several lines of coverage.
He was previously associated with a national law firm where he concentrated in in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage disputes, insurance fraud and abuse, RICO, M.G.L. c. 93A, healthcare fraud, and Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) benefits.
He most recently was a senior claims analyst with a national third-party claims administrator concentrating in complex professional liability insurance coverage issues throughout the United States.
- "The Impact of the Coronavirus Outbreak on Business Interruption Claims," The Standard, August 2020
- "Fork in the Rhodes (v. AIG),” New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators (NEAIFI) (April 13, 2012)
- Town of Hull Zoning Board of Appeals
- Massachusetts Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- The Boston American Inn of Courts