Tiffany is an associate in the Hartford office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the defense of general and professional liability claims, and represents individuals, businesses, and professionals in a wide variety of contexts and stages of litigation.
Tiffany is an accomplished trial lawyer, having successfully tried twelve jury trials to a verdict. She has also achieved advantageous results for her clients at binding arbitration.
While in law school, Tiffany served as the Articles & Opinions Editor for the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal and Vice-President of the law school’s Society for Dispute Resolution and Public Interest Law Project.
- Obtained defense verdict in Hartford Superior Court in a personal injury motor vehicle accident that took place on I-84
- Obtained favorable verdict in New London Superior Court in a personal injury motor vehicle accident in which the plaintiff mother, and her two minor children in the backseat, were rear-ended by the defendant; the jury returned a verdict below the plaintiff’s last demand, including $0.00 in non-economic damages to both minor children
- Obtained defense verdict in Milford Superior Court in a personal injury motor vehicle accident that took place in Bridgeport
- Obtained defense verdict in a binding arbitration hearing involving personal injury alleged to have occurred due to a landlord’s negligent failure to remedy a lawn sinkhole
- Advised clients and negotiated favorable settlements prior to and throughout all stages of litigation.
- Connecticut Defense Lawyer’s Association (CDLA) Honors & Awards
- Quinnipiac University School of Law’s Distinguished Academic Achievement Award – Alternative Dispute Resolution (2010)