Doug is an Of Counsel in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He represents some of the nation’s leading insurers in a variety of civil litigation matters, including bodily injury, products liability, and complex business litigation.
Doug’s practice also focuses on insurance fraud investigation and litigation of RICO, M.G.L. 93A, fraud, healthcare, and state and federal False Claims Act matters, with a concentration in the areas of health care fraud and Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) benefits fraud. As a member of the firm’s Complex Business Litigation Group, he investigates and litigates RICO, M.G.L. 93A, fraud, healthcare, and other commercial matters.
- “Non-Recourse Loan v Runner Fees,” LinkedIn, September 29, 2017
- “Smile for the Camera: PIP Claimant Entitled to Have IME Recorded,” LinkedIn, October 2, 2017
- “Is Your Chiropractic Provider Licensed/Qualified?” LinkedIn, October 10, 2017
- “Manipulations & Misrepresentations: The Practice of Delegating to Unlicensed Staff,” New England Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units (NEIASIU) Training Seminar and Fraud Expo (June 6, 2018)
- "Chasing Ambulances: A Look at Improper Cost Shifting to Private Insurers," New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators (NEAIFI) (February 9, 2018)
- “Suspicious Activities at Medical Providers,” New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators (NEAIFI) (December 2014)
- Federal Bar Association