Alex is an associate in the New York office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of data privacy and insurance fraud law. Alex handles complex actions pursued under theories such as common law fraud and civil racketeering (RICO). Alex also has extensive experience in aviation, maritime, and insurance coverage matters.
Alex is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and has earned its designations of Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) and Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US).
- New Jersey State Bar Association Bar Association (NJSBA), Cybersecurity Law Presentation, November 12, 2019
- "Young Lawyers - Recent Developments of Circuit and Supreme Court Opinions Panel," Maritime Law Association's Fall Meeting, November 1, 2019
- “Legislative/Litigation Trends in Privacy & Cybersecurity Law,” Lawline Data Breach & Privacy CLE Event, August 26, 2019
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association (MLA)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Madison Area YMCA, Board of Directors