Alessandra is an associate in the Hartford office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of workers’ compensation and general liability.
Prior to joining Morrison Mahoney, Alessandra clerked for the Hartford Superior Court before joining a mid-sized law firm that specialized in insurance defense, including workers' compensation and related employment law issues, civil litigation, and all areas of property/casualty and general insurance law.
While in law school, Alessandra wrote for the school's Law Review and served as a Comment and Note Editor.
- Breaking the Cycle of Burdensome and Inefficient Special Education Costs Facing Local School Districts, 49 NEW ENG. L. REV. 541 (2015)
- Suffield Academy Council of Advisors
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- New England Law Review