Justin is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of long-term care liability, medical malpractice, and professional liability. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a term law clerk for the Honorable Ariane D. Vuono of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
While in law school, Justin was an executive comment and note Editor of the New England Law Review. He also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Serge Georges, Jr., of the Boston Municipal Court as well as for the Honorable Robert J. Cordy (ret.) of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. He also interned for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in the District Court, Appeals, and Homicide divisions.
- Successfully defended four appeals from criminal convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm, and possession of controlled substances
- Obtained reversal of an order allowing a motion to dismiss a criminal complaint for possession of a controlled substance
A Rock and a Hard Place: Marrying the Public Trial right and the Waiver Doctrine, 51 New Eng. L. Rev. Forum 100 (2017)
Who Watches the Watchers?, Note, 50 NEW ENG. L. REV. 319
- Penny for your thoughts—and my file, THE CONTINUING DUTY, Blog
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division
- Vermont Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Sandra Day O'Connor Merit Scholar Award
- Boston Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- New England Scholar Award