Meredith is the Liaison Partner for the Fall River office of Morrison Mahoney. She specializes in the area of workers’ compensation and represents numerous national self-insurers, insurers, and third-party administrators throughout all stages of litigation at the Department of Industrial Accidents.
Meredith is the President of the Fall River Bar Association and the co-chair of the Women’s Initiative Group within the firm. She is also an active member of the ALFA International’s steering committee for the Workers’ Compensation Practice Group, a current faculty member and speaker for the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, and a former faculty member at Roger Williams University. Meredith frequently speaks and provides training seminars throughout the country on Massachusetts workers’ compensation law.
- ALFA International Workers Compensation Seminar - moderator of a panel discussion - October 2018
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Bristol County Bar Association
- Fall River Bar Association, President
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education – Workers’ Compensation Law, Faculty
- Roger Williams University, former Faculty