Corey is an associate in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of tort and liability defense, as well as construction litigation. She represents insurance companies and their insureds in a range of civil litigation matters, including automobile, construction, and premises liability insurance suits, as well as handles Massachusetts General Law’s chapter 93A claims.
Prior to joining Morrison Mahoney, Corey was an assistant district attorney and represented the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in over thirty bench and jury trials. Also as an assistant district attorney, she drafted and filed approximately fifty appellate briefs, as well as argued several dozen appeals before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court.
- Represented the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in affirming a first-degree murder conviction before the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Served as an Executive Editor for the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest at Boston College Law School
- But It’s Not My Sidewalk – A Discussion of Premises Liability for Sidewalk-Adjacent Properties (The Standard, 2016)
- Massachusetts Bar Association High School Mock Trial Judge
- New Bedford Youth Court Judge