Kathleen is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in the areas of general liability, premises liability and product liability in both state and federal courts. She has experience representing clients throughout all stages of the litigation process. Prior to joining Morrison Mahoney, Kathleen worked as an associate attorney at a civil litigation firm handling a wide variety of litigation matters. While in law school, Kathleen worked at the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office as a student prosecutor.
Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
Massachusetts Bar Association, Civil Litigation Committee (2019-Present), Civility and Professionalism Committee (2019-Present)
- Elected by her peers to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants guide (2021)
- Elected by her peers to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" Product Liability Litigation - Defendants guide (2021)
- Recipient of the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association Rising Star Award (May 2019)
- Selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine list as a "Rising Star" in Civil Litigation: Defense (2013–2019)
- Authored and published, “Massachusetts Appeals Court Applies 93A Multiple Damage Provision Outside Context of Company’s Failure to Settle.” The Standard (2013)