Jacqueline, who has 25 years of corporate litigation experience, concentrates her practice in general business, professional liability and legal malpractice areas. She previously served for over five years as an Assistant Attorney General in the Office of the Attorney General, prosecuting unfair and deceptive business practices cases involving banking, corporate, real estate, retail sectors and related to non-profit organizations. Jacqueline also worked as a litigation attorney for over a decade in a large Boston law firm handling corporate, banking, real estate, securities, insurance and products liability cases. Her additional experience managing a legal consulting firm in Asia creates a client-centered perspective in her practice. She also clerked for the Hon. Gilbert S. Merritt, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Jacqueline was elected to the Select Board (formerly Board of Selectmen) for Winchester, MA, in March 2018. She was previously elected to the Planning Board (former Chair) in March 2017 and 2014. She is also an elected Town Meeting Member.
- Jury trial in alleged employment discrimination case resulting in favorable verdicts for real estate brokerage clients.
- Complex structured settlements among mortgage lenders, brokers, attorneys, and insurers in mortgage fraud cases.
- Resolution of Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers disciplinary matters regarding conduct in real estate transactions.
- Represented plaintiff in Bankruptcy Court trial resulting in denial of debtor’s discharge due to fraud-based claims.
- Mediation of cases involving general business and real estate issues.
- Structured environmental insurance coverage settlements in several cases.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Selectmen’s Association
- Massachusetts Municipal Association