Caroline is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. She concentrates her practice in hospital and medical malpractice defense and represents hospitals, physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals in medical malpractice claims. She also has extensive experience in defending health providers in Board disciplinary matters.
While in law school, Caroline served as an Executive Comment and Note Editor on the New England Law Review.
- Assisted in medical malpractice trials with defense verdicts
- Assisted in case dismissals with successful Motions to Dismiss and Motions for Summary Judgment before state and federal courts
- Assisted in successfully briefing appellate matters before state and federal appellate courts
- "Who's Your Daddy?: Reproductive Technology and Defining Consent in Okoli v. Okoli," 48 New. Eng. L. Rev. On Remand 35 (2013) (detailing legal consent in artificial reproduction cases)
Honors and Awards
- Elected by her peers to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants List (2023)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy (2022)