Stephen primarily represents physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals in medical malpractice claims and Board disciplinary matters. He also has experience in the fields of legal malpractice, product liability, and employment litigation, and has reached successful resolutions in a number of complex lawsuits.
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Phi Delta Phi International, Member
- While at Suffolk University Law School, served as a student advocate for the National Trial Team, National Constitutional Law Appellate Team, and National Health Moot Court Team.
- Successfully argued to uphold a conviction for Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon before the Massachusetts Appeals Court on behalf of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.
- Worked as a Note Editor for the Suffolk University Law Review, where he published an article examining the impact of legalizing physician assisted suicide in Massachusetts.