Cristin Sheehan is a partner in the Hartford office of Morrison Mahoney. Cristin has more than fifteen years of trial practice and civil litigation experience. She devotes much of her time handling appeals in State Administrative Agencies, the Connecticut Appellate and Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
In addition to appellate advocacy, Cristin defends clients in employment claims involving allegations of: discrimination; sexual harassment; retaliation; misappropriation of trade secrets and related claims. She also represents clients in subject matters including: professional liability, insurance coverage disputes, contract disputes, construction defect and products liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Cristin served as a law clerk to the Honorable Francis X. Hennessy of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
- Metcalf v. Fitzgerald, 331 Conn. 1 (2019)
- Deroy v. Reck, 188 Conn. App. 292 (2019)
- Corneroli v. Kutz, 116 Conn. App. 401 (2018)
- Crenshaw v. City of New Haven, 652 Fed. Appx. 58 (2nd Cir, 2016)
- Heisinger v. Cleary, 323 Conn. 765 (2016)
- Diamond 67 v. Oatis, 167 Conn. App 659 (2016)
- Licaj v. Sconyers, 163 Conn. App. 419 (2016)
- Schaeppi v. Unifund, 161 Conn. App. 33, cert denied, 320 Conn. 909 (2015)
- State v. Lombardo Bros. Mason Contractors Inc., 307 Conn. 412 (2012)
- Liberty Mutual Ins. Co. v. Lone Star Industries, Inc., 290 Conn. 767 (2009)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- Named to the list of Super Lawyers New England in the area of Labor & Employment as published by Law & Politics and Connecticut Magazine, 2013–2017.
- Named to the list of Rising Stars New England in the area of Labor & Employment as published by Law & Politics and Connecticut Magazine, 2011–2012